> PRODUCT > 제품 리스트
Type1100AL Sodium Flame Photometer Aerosol loading
· To measure the concentration of a standard Na.Cl. aerosol both before and after it has passed through an air filtration device.
· Better than 10ng/m³ giving a minimum detectable penetration of less than 0,0005%.
· With a challenge aerosol of 13mg/m³.
· Continuous indication of mass concentrations up to 13mg/m³, but for short periods up to 20mg/m³ if calibrated to this level.
· Produced by a single Collision atomiser as described in EN143 using a 1% Na. Cl. solution giving a range of particle sizes 0.04µm to 1.2µm with a mass mean average of 0.65µm when measuring the longest diagonal or 0.4µm if measured aerodynamically.