> PRODUCT > 제품 리스트
Type 1300S - Sodium Flame Photometer for TIL/IL
· To measure the concentration of a standard Na.Cl. aerosol both before and after it has passed through an air filtration device.
· Better than 10ng/m³ giving a minimum detectable penetration of less than 0,0005%.
· With a challenge aerosol of 13mg/m³.
· Response time 400ms.
· Band by-pass filter better than 0.3nm
· Continuous indication of mass concentrations up to 3mg/m³, but for short periods up to 20mg/m³ if calibrated to this level.
Sample Flow rate:
· 2 l/min +/- 0.1l/min (Fixed with electric pump, adjustable with venturii suction.)
· Accuracy: +/- 0.5% Full scale (0.5mb FS) Max pressure / vacuum 140 KPa Operating temp 0 to 50°C